Friday, November 2, 2012

I bought a car!

Why is my life turning into a Dora episode? I wanted to start this post with 'I did it!' and immediately the Dora conclusion song (and dance) popped into my head: We did it, we did it, we did it, yeah! That bzitch is gonna ruin everything!

So anyway, as I was saying before Dora interrupted, I did it! I made up my mind and bought a car. Can you guess which one I picked?

So right after making the decision I was all excited - I bought a car! Holy shit! Wicked! But then I went to the dealership and signed away a year's salary and suddenly felt sick. Is this buyer's remorse? does it necessarily mean that I made the worng decision? Or is it just my body recognising that it was a BIG purchase?

I hope it was the right decision. Unless it turns out to be a lemon I won't really ever know, though.

Anyway, here it is:

 Clearly, I went for the Renault Clio. The one seen above. I should have it by the end of January. Inshallah and all that. Tell me I made the right choice!


No comments:

Post a Comment