Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Hobbit

I am itching to go see this movie. I am rereading the book right now (I seem to have forgotten much of the story other than that Bilbo finds a ring in a cave and robs a dragon) and I have already bought reserved-seating tickets to the IMAX 3D showing on Sunday at 1:30 p.m. with two of my friends. I have to stipulate p.m., because there are also late night showings. They start tonight. And I want to go. Despite not being finished the book yet and despite already having tickets, my sneaky inner Middle Earth fan is scheming ways to see the movie sooner. I have given up hope of going tonight. I really can't go tomorrow, either. But if I finish up my work early on Thursday, I could totally get to the IMAX 3D showing at 12:45 p.m., which finishes at 3:49 p.m. and still be home before The Recyclist picks up The Little Ninja from daycare. It is alarming just how appealing I find this little scheme. I haven't been this excited for a movie since...  well, possibly since LotR: Return of the King. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment