Monday, December 3, 2012

Voting works!

Remember my bitching last week about how the wrong people got eliminated on So You Think You Can Dance? Well, this week, despite having to work again, I took matters into my own hands and voted. And it worked! Maybe it's just a coincidence, and maybe other people had the very same thoughts as I did about not letting the usual voters screw up the results this time, but the very first time I vote this season, the people I voted for move on! Result: Davinia and Delano are out! Granted, I did spend 3.75 voting for the people I liked (Vivian x2, Frederic, Kalila and Denden), but it worked! Now I'm guaranteed a final with my favorite remaining dancers! Money well spent, if you ask me!

Have to remember: CAN'T WORK ON SUNDAY: SYTYCD FINAL! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment