Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Little Ninja has been displaying some frustrating behaviour lately. He hits. He throws things. He doesn't listen. He whines. And most recently, he answers "no" to everything.

Are you hungry? No.
Do you want a banana? No.
What do you want? No.

I thought the whole "no" thing was part of the terrible twos. Did I miss something? I thought that was basically the definition: whiny toddlers that say "no" to everything.

So am I wrong in this belief, or it is the 'terrible twos' that are the misnomer? The Little Ninja, after all, is still  four months away from turning two. Should I expect this behaviour to get worse when he is in fact two, or is he just early reaching this infamous phase?

Either way, I clearly need to do something about his behaviour. I think it's called parenting. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment